Do you have a favourite pair of specs that you don't want to part with? Or perhaps, a pair with damaged lenses that you've left in a drawer to be forgotten about? If this is the case, reglazing your glasses could be the perfect choice for you.
What Is Reglazing?
Reglazing your glasses is a process that involves keeping your existing frames and simply adding new lenses to them. This is not only cost-efficient, as you don't need to pay for new frames, but is also more environmentally friendly. This also means that you can keep wearing your current frames for longer, even if your prescription changes.
It's great to be able to update your glasses with a fancy new frame as part of the latest trend but a new frame isn't always necessary, and depending on your prescription and lenses, the cost can add up.
Reglazing your lenses is a quick and easy process, allowing you to update your current glasses without having to spend additional money on new frames.
Why Should I Reglaze My Glasses?
- Cheaper than buying a new frame.
- Hang on to the glasses you love, even if your prescription changes.
- Old glasses can be recycled and given new life.
- Extend the life of your frames.
- You found a new frame elsewhere and would like us to fit your lenses.
How Do I Order A Reglaze?
- Customise and order your lenses using the "Order Your Lenses" button.
- Post your glasses along with your order number to Spex4Less, Everite House, Carr Lane, Hoylake, Wirral, CH47 4BG.
- Receive your new re-glazed glasses in the post and enjoy crystal clear vision once more.
Click here to take advantage of our reglaze service.